Below are steps to make an offer request to a freelance:
- Browse freelancers by category or use the top search bar to search by keywords, select and click on any of the listed freelancers on the result page to view the profile.
- Assess the preferred freelancer’s profile, then use the “Request an Offer” button and enter details of the job you need the freelancer to work on.
- Once the offer request form is submitted successfully, the freelancer would be automatically be notified and will send the requested proposal for the job.
The Job Post is another unique way to hire a freelancer on Oziconnect. Below are the steps:
- Click on the “Post a job” button, fill out the form on the page, and enter as many details as possible to help the expert freelancers to understand clearly what you need to be done.
- Offers will flood in within minutes after posting your job, then select the best candidate and accept the offer.
Oziconnect Services™ eliminates the back-and-forth in the project gathering process with prospective expert freelancers. With Oziconnect freelance services, no need to create a job post or sift through a shortlist. Just browse, buy, and get your project started right away, with clear expectations from the start.
- Browse services by category or use the top search bar to search by keywords, select and click on any of the listed services on the result page to view the details.
- Click on the action button to purchase the service that meets your requirements or use the contact button to get in touch with the expert if you have any questions.
How to accept offers from freelancers
The Job Post and Offer Request of the ways to hire a freelancer on Oziconnect require that you accept the offer sent by the expert. Clients can accept an offer from a freelancer on the offer page from client’s dashboard menu.